Can somebody please tell me what is wrong with me?
I am a 20 year old female and I am still a virgin,my dating experience is not impressing...actually, I think I only had about 3 boyfriends my entire life :-( (by boyfriend meening a relationship that lasted more then a month).
I don’t know what is wrong with me,I look pretty good,(some people say I look great),I have lots of friend both female and male..and during the last year I’ve only had 2 flirts with some guys at different parties ,but nothing serious came out of it…ok, sow in highschool I was very preoccupied with my grades but now I’m in college and I feel that I should do something…I don’t know if my problem isn’t mental (fear of relationship or something like that)…the first things that comes in my mind when I think about a relationship is the fact that I’m afraid not to make a fool of myself ,second I think that by being a virgin I have serious disadvantage comparing to most of the people of my age…sow what is the problem? What should I do to have more courage and is it such a terrible thing to be a 20 year old virgin?

To be honest with you, I don’t think you should be ashamed of still being a virgin.
I lost my virginity when I was 19 and I did it just because I thought it was high time I did it. And it wasn’t anything special to be honest. My first real boyfriend that I really wanted to have sex with was when I was 22,5. So, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you.
You could overcome the fear of being silly-everybody feels like that from time to time. I was silly and stupid with my boyfriend and I regret many things I did or behaved but he is still with me, so…..so what if you turn out to be silly!

When you reach the age of 25, these things won’t even matter to you, you will see, you will just do the things you feel like doing without worrying what other people may think.

However, I understand where you’re coming from now.
Just relax, enjoy yourself, be smart and you will find a guy, trust me.
Anyway, if you feel like talking, feel free to write about it, it’s much easier to get it off your chest.

Thanks, I feel a little better knowing that there are people out there that understand me. :-) I will try to follow your advice.

Hello! I feel just the same you do Shannon. I am so clumsy with guys! I often think that I wouldn’t have anything to talk to them and that they will find me stupid or uninteresting and I certainly don’t want that.
I am 19, I had one boyfriend and that turned out to be a disaster. Well, he was definitely a disaster, so I didn’t get lucky with him. There was this other guy with whom I often exchanged smiles and he even tried talking to me a few times, I just felt butterflies, said something stupid and ran away. In the end, he found another girlfriend. Talk about bad luck.
All my friends already have sex and find it normal but I dread it.
I haven’t even made out yet. Did you?

I feel the same way as you. I'm also 19 and my last very short lasting relationship turned out awful. I don't know if that relationship is affecting how I handle guys now. I can get along fine with them when there isn't any chance of romance, but as soon as anything that resembles romance or commitment appears I choke and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel that as soon as a commit to dating someone then all my feelings for them turn off. Is this normal and why can't I why do I always feel so skittish when it comes to dating? At the rate I am going I will push everyone guy away and end up alone. Right now, that sounds better than being in another awkward relationship. Why can't I keep a relationship alive? Does anyone else have this problem?

I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING IF I WAS STILL A VIRGIN !!! you should feel proud that you are a virgin and never let anyone discourage you of being proud to be a virgin !!!!!