Ok so I've had a girlfriend for 7 months now, we had been off and on for the past three years. So a brief description of us, she had been with at least 3 or 4 guys each time we broke up. She lost her virginity to a kid that I never liked, she claims each time she was with every one of them she wished it was me I had cheated twice..and I feel bad for each time and deeply regret it. Whereas she's had sex with 3 people while dating me, kissed one guy 3 times, dated me and another kid at the same time while I was grounded and said she had to because her mother said she was too "attached" to me. She still talks to almost all of her exes that mattered to her. I'm at a total loss of words, she's lied about each time for this (aside from dating me and this older boy at the same time). Yet she argues and fights and pesters me saying Im the one that can't be trusted. She says she's worried about losing me, and that I'm her only one and that she never wants to hurte and all the normal stuff. But I feel I have every right to not trut her more, yet I still love and trust her with all that I am. We haven't truly talked for weeks now, seeing as she has no phone (long distance relationship) and I'm worried I'm losing her, and this whole thing with all the lies and fighting and her paranoia is pushing me away. I really love this girl, please help me?

From your description, I'm going to guess that you know in your heart this relationship isn't working.  You seem very unhappy and worried, which leaves little time to nurture the relationship.

I'm not going to tell you what to do.  However, I will give you my opinion that it seems like both of you have some development before you put time into a relationship.  Neither of you has been faithful.  It sounds like the two of you aren't ready for a relationship.

It sounds like you're very worried about breaking up.  Most of us have been very scared of this at some time or another because we don't like pain.  As a people, we seem afraid of grief.  

If you choose to break up with her, let the grief come.  Prepare for it now.  What do you normally do to relax and de-stress?  Write all those things down and be prepared to do those things in the coming weeks to help you through your grief.  Anything that feels self-destructive and would add to your pain, DON'T DO IT.  If you feel that casual sex has caused pain in the past, do not have sex when you're grieving.  (I'm not saying that's true for you; it's just an example.)

Best of luck!

worst feeling ever,when u know u gettin' sick from the roller coaster,yet still wanna continue the ride with all the pleasure it might get u.
She's not the one for you..try and end all this drama b4 ur in too deep and u wake when its too late..your falling in love in the worst way.and if u dont go now..then u'll stay!

i think that you need to allow yourself and your girlfriend to be JUST FRIENDS. if in the future you two still want to be together then set some boundaries (for you both) and go for it.at this present moment you need to fall back.your girlfriend is not ready for a committed monogamous relationship and neither are you.most of us arent ready but we refuse to get out and take stock bc WE ARE AFRAID.this big old world has many distractions to help us focus on other things.i can see one of two things happening:YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOU WILL GET A STD UNKNOWINGLY or ONE OF YOU WILL GET HURT.the games all are playing are for real.the many people you both have slept with are alarming!!HAS EITHER OF YOU BEEN TESTED FOR DISEASES?this is bigger than your feeling scared about losing her. this is a danger to your health and hers.if you get HIV will she want you still?if she gets HIV will you want her still?I DIDNT THINK SO....dont you think you need to fall back and just be friends?talk to her about being friends just for a few months-yes its a test to do some soul-searching.its a test to try and remain abstinent, its a test to go thru testing for any STD'S, last but not least its a test to see if you still want this relationship with her(AND THE DRAMA) or if youd rather make sure you are healthy and find someone who you can grow with-not keep up with.GOOD LUCK