Hi, my girlfriend always insists on discussing some relationship issues, but I really don’t see the point. I wouldn’t mind if she told me some actual thing that I’m doing and that she wants me to change, but she always wants to talk about relationship itself and possible problems that don’t have anything to do with me. What should I do?

Hi, I know what you mean, I have the same problem with my girlfriend. She says that I’m avoiding talking about relationship issue, which is not true. For example, she didn’t like that I had a picture of my ex in the room. I immediately threw it away, but she kept saying how wrong it was to keep that picture and how she would never keep her exes picture when she’s involved with me. I told her to stop talking about that, because I threw a picture away, so what she did-she got angry. I was accused of not being interested in relationship issues, and somehow she realized that I don’t love her any more. This happens all the time, and I don’t have any more patience. Too much talking about relationship issues can really break a relationship.