Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I have been dating my boyfriend for more than a year now. We are super close, and always there for each other. Through out our relationship, I found out that he masturbated to porn. I was surprised, and mostly hurt, because we were already involved "sexually" even though we have never had sex. I felt like I wasn't good enough for him, and I felt self conscious because I was scared he would prefer the fake plastic girls in porn videos, over me. He promised me he would break the habit, and as long as we were together, he wouldn't do it. A few days ago, I found out that he broke the promise he made me. I really wanted to break up with him, because not only did he break a promise between us, i literally think that stuff is sick, and is not normal. He explained to me that it's not the porn that he likes, it's more of the fact that he's used to masturbating, even before we started our relationship. I don't know what to do. I personally don't masturbate, and never have had experience on it, but I don't want to be with a person who does that. I feel way too uncomfortable. The problem is, I truly "love" him, and he's my first REAL boyfriend in high school. We've been together for SO long, and so used to each other. But know, I'm doubting if my preferences, will affect my love for him. HELP! :$ ! ?

Loading...

Watching porn and masterbating is prefectly normal.(expecially With teenage guy's). He doesnt watch it just specifically for the girls i think he watches it to get turned on or when he is already!. Exploring ur sexuality as a teenager is a very good thing. And if u love him like u say u do dont let that effect u guy's reltionship. Just tell him u dont want to hear bout it when he does it. I am with my bf for 8 months now on and off. We have been back together for a month today. He does the same thing as ur bf and truthefully i dont agree with it but if he wants to do it then i will respect that because i love him with all of my heart. Sometimes in love, u have to accept the person for who they are. It is a very respectful thing to ask him to stop but chances are he wont. SO just tell him u dont wanna hear about it u can only change a person for the worse. But He can although change himself. ! Never let something this little effect such a serious relationship.
Reply

Loading...

You are making too big a deal about this. 96 % of all boys and men masturbate, and the other 4 % are liars. Porn is just a means of getting turned on. We all know the paper girls are not real and are not your competition.
Neither is the fake plastic doll. By the way, she's not plastic. She's breathable latex.
I have been in and out of relationsuips, but through it all, Mister Hand has always been there for me. It has nothing to do with you, or with having sex with you being something inadequate or unfullfilling.
It's not that your boy friend won't quit taking matters in hand. It's that he can't see a valid reason to. Frankly, neither can I. Get over it.
So you don't masturbate? Not a reason. You think it's sick? Not a reason. See ya.
Reply

Loading...