Hi, a week ago I have started training boxing. It is not that difficult but demands serious training. The equipment also matters. I am looking for proper boxing gloves. However, I can not just buy any. I am vegan. I would like you to give me some feedback on synthetic boxing gloves.

Hi, I find it great when people start some serious training. The benefits will be visible in your every day's life. Since you are a vegan, I understand why it is so important for you to find the proper boxing gloves. There are many manufacturers of synthetic equipment. When it comes to boxing gloves, the material is synthetic leather. Of course you should look for high quality. There are also companies that have a money back guarantee. Therefore, if you are not satisfied, you can return boxing gloves you have purchased. You should talk to a sale person at your sport store. I am sure he or she will recommend few of the synthetic boxing gloves you can choose from.

Hi. I am a financial manager and I have recently started boxing. As you can see everyone can try new things:) I think that not only gloves are important but also wraps and guards. The last thing you want is to break your fingers. I use badboy mma gloves but I heard that venum is also good quality.