Im new to running and I dont want to buy some expensive equipment until Im sure this is the right sport for me. Training suite is not a problem since I can put on anything while I run, but shoes can be problematic since I know that they have to be specially designed in order to prevent injuries. Did you tried cheap running shoes?

Yes I did. When I started jogging, I had certain financial problems and I couldnt afford expensive training shoes so I used cheap ones. And my experience is that if youre not a professional athlete, they will be just fine, that is, you wont even notice the difference. Of course, it would be better and safer to have high quality running shoes for any occasion, but it would be silly to waste money on something you are not sure youre going to be using. I think that you should buy a pair of cheap shoes and try running for a while. If you see that you like it and it makes you feel well, buy another, more expensive pair of running shoes.

You can allways find decent or even really good running shoes on clearance. New models come out to replace the old ones and then the old ones go on sale. At a running shop you should be able to find some good shoes up to or more than half off.