Trying to get a new regime up and running next week (excuse the pun), for the last 6 months since coming home from the states ive been a bit all over the place now i want to get fit, but an all round fitness if you understand.

Currently toying with how to fit the gym, running, playing soccer and boxing into some sort of feasible workout. Has anyone got any workout schedules or advice or know of websites that you can use to do up the best fitness plan for you

I think that is something we all struggle with-getting the workouts we want to do with the time we have.
I look at the month overall, and write in committments. Then I can see if Saturday is available as a long run, or do I need to try and do a long run on a weekday. I take each week on it's own, but I think I am going to work on having an actual schedule week by week and see how I do with that.

For you, are the soccer games in a league? Write them in. Is the boxing a class or just whenever you can get a partner? That sounds like something that needs scheduled.
Are you training for anything specific with running? Or just trying to do so many miles per week? That needs to be taken into consideration too.
Is there one activity you like to do more than others? It sounds like you have going on-it might help to develop some specific goals for the year.

You're not going to be able to fit all of those activities into one workout. If the soccer games or boxing are alone enough for a workout, count them as one of your aerobic workouts. If they aren't enough for a standalone workout, then do some running beforehand. I assume when you say gym you mean lifting; fit that in on the days you aren't doing the other things.

Soccer games are sunday mornings in a league and im also the manager so i like to be totally dedicated and use all my energy, sorta lead by example. Training for soccer on friday but this is lighter and i can fit in a run beforehand. Ive been racking my brains trying to get a good programme, i now am the owner of a 250 page cd by the us army on fitness 8O Boxing is in a gym proper training involving skipping, sit ups and bag work. Havent been in months but it really helped my fitness before. My goal for the year is no specific amount of miles or a time its to be as fit as i can come the summer to join the police or army (fingers crossed!!). This is my prelim timetable for 2 weeks time ( using the next 2 weeks to build up the miles, next soccer match sunday week) M - Boxing or 3 miler T - 4/5 mile W - Long Run T - 3-5m F - 3 miler or Boxing + Soccer Training S - Rest S - Soccer Match This is only preliminary please give your opinions and help I also intend to do 100 pushups/situps in the morning in sets of 20 and weights at the gym when i can at the gym

That is quite a regime, but I think if you really set the time to do all of that and continue with that schedule long enough, it will be routine. So even if you think you don't have the time or energy to do all those things, once you get started and see that you can do it, each subsequent week gets easier and easier. You'll be back in shape in no time.

Trail Running Blog

you should check out Marathoner!! its a phone app. people post all of their training sets on it for you to view and use for reference. it's got everything from what days to do the activities, how long, etc and you can post your own for other people to try out. i love it. it's on blackberry app world for only $2.99.

I think you should plan your week beforehand. Pick a day for soccer, a day for boxing and so on. I think a good plan is the most important thing if you really want to improve your fitness. I think I couldn't live without physical activity and also workout according to a self-developed plan.