Hi, all of my life it has been my dream to have long thick hair. But I was never able to fulfill my dream. It seems that my hair is too week and cannot be as thick and as long as I would like. I am aware that nowadays hair extensions can make my dream come true. However, I have seen some women with very poorly done hair extensions and I wouldn't like to look that way. Is there some way to have a natural looking hair extension?

Hi, I have also seen women with bad hair extensions, but there are also many of them who have hair extensions that look completely natural. In fact my best friend has an excellent hair extension. She had problem similar to yours and decided to do something about it. Like you she wanted her hair to look natural and not like she has a wig on her head. Basically, when it comes to hair extensions I would have to say that if you want great quality you will have to pay more money. My friend extension is made out of human hair and she told me that she had to have three appointments with the hair dresser. If you want to have a great hair extension you will have to visit a lot of salons. You should ask them what technique they use, do they use chemicals and glue in the process. The less they stress your natural hair, the better will your hair extension will look. Ask for pictures of some of their clients. Hair extension demands proper care. Your hair stylist will talk to you about the best hair care products for your extension. You can see that having a quality hair extension demands a lot of time and efforts, but when you see the results I am sure that it will be worth your while.