Hi, I am planning to start exercising some kind of martial arts. The one I find the best is vale tudo. This sport requires me to have proper equipment. On my opinion, the most important are gloves. The thing is I am a vegan. Can you tell me if there are vegan grappling gloves and can you suggest any?

Hi, first of all I must say that you have decided to start exercising a great type of martial art. I have been training vale tudo for some time now. There are nothing but good words that I can tell you about it. Vale tudo is considered to be an unarmed combat sport in which there are minimum rules. Also, it is treated as a fighting technique itself that combines several types of martial arts. As for your quesion, you can relax. The thing that bothers you, existence of vegan grappling gloves, should not bother you any more. They can be bought at almost every sport equipment stores. You can also order this vegan vale tudo gloves if the store does not have them. I ordered mine from Casca-Grossa. They are made out of materials that do not contain any animal products and in one size that fits all.