I am a guy who likes sport. I watch everything on TV which has any connection with sport from football, basketball, swimming to skiing and weight lifting. I like martial arts the most. Since Ultimate Fight has started I am watching every fight I can. I would like to buy MMA gloves because I am training myself a little. Can you recommend me some of them? How much it cost?

Hi, I like to write to those with similar interests. I am sport freak too. Also I am training to become ultimate fighter one day, but I am still an amateur. Currently I am using Wrist Wrap MMA Bag Gloves. I am very satisfied with it. I have paid it $49.95 two months ago.

I dont use any. Its good to build calluses. My master made me stand by a wall and punch it for 2 hours.

True Martial Artists don't fight unless needed to. Just my 2 cents

If not go to Big Five and get some does not matter.

go to sports authority they sell UFC replicas make sure you try them on first bad gloves can mess you up i dont understand how punching a wall would help because you need to wear gloves in MMA.... plus you spar with people and i dont know of any gym that lets people spar without gloves just a dumb idea