I have this annoying problem which is driving me crazy. Namely, I’ve noticed that my feet are very hot after my cycling training. I don’t have idea what to do. I also have the unpleasant smell in spite of the fact that I have a very strict hygiene regime. I’m afraid that it may be one of those persistent bacteria and that it’ll take me ages to get rid of it. What do you think?

Well, the problem you have can be caused by numerous reasons. For example, maybe your cycling shoes are not comfortable. Look in the inside and see the material they’re made of. Sometimes certain synthetic fabrics can make you feel hot. The sweating part of your problem can also be caused by low quality synthetic fabric. Then, your pedaling technique is maybe not correct so try to improve it. Sometimes, bacteria can cause those symptoms and that can usually happen when you lend your shoes to someone, which is the thing you should never do. Try some of the cooling sprays with antibacterial action, but it’s best to see your doctor in order to avoid complications. I don’t think it’s anything serious, but those skin disease can be a real nuisance.