I need some info on –does wearing gloves help against raynauds for that is how I was diagnosed two years ago but over the time my condition got much worse and I started thinking of wearing gloves constantly but I know it is not kind of normal always. Anyway I would like to hear does wearing gloves help against raynauds or at least in reducing its symptoms. Thanks!

You haven't mentioned it but I suppose you are probably at some raynaud's treatment involving some drugs that are about to dilate your blood vessels providing your skin with more blood. Anyway it is more likely your raynaud's condition has turned into more serious form and wearing gloves does help against raynaud's but only temporary so I advice you reconsider the possibility of moving into warmer area-that is what my friend diagnosed with raynaud's has done and now she needs no gloves, just the proper drug treatment is enough.

I HAVE RAYNAUDS AND GLOVES ARE A MUST....DO ANYTHING YOU CAN TO KEEP YOUR HANDS WARM...MY HANDS CAN GET COLD AT 68f, OR CAN BE FINE AT 35F, if you let hands get cold your symtoms will increase and it will be harder to stay warm...some people are also affected on the nose and lips and also have to wear something there.....Ryan