i guess you would call humping a folded blanket or a pillow that, but......i feel terrible after I do because I am a catholic Christian. my mom caught me one time and said she didn't want me doing that, but she wasn't that mad. but since i did it the first time, it felt really good, and now i don't know what to do because everytime i try to stop doing it i ending up wanting it sooooooo bad that i do it again and then i feel like i've sinned and i just feel terrible!!!!! i don't think it would be a sin doing it if i hadnt been told not to, but i really want to keep doing it and im disobeying my mom and i feel bad after i do it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! :$  :-(  :'(

Hi, there is absolutely nothing wrong with masterbation. People need to masterbate, in some religions it's frowned upon but i think that is such a load of bullsh*it. Masterbation is healthy it relieves stress. Don't feel bad about doing it I do it everyday there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, do it as much as you please, masterbate until your hand falls off. you will not go to hell. Please do not continue to not do it it is completely natural and EVERYONE does it.

hi, masturbating frequently is awfully wrong ... being a catholic christian concentrate and meditate on the teachings of jesus .. u will soon find out that the real heaven and pleasure is being in the guidance and presence of god and then u will automatically come out of your sinful desires.

Also, once or twice a month u can masturbate but for god sake dunt do it daily or frequently.. it may lead to impotency :O

is it sin???

is it sin?