Im 27 Yr Old Fm My Chest Is Always Hurting I Get Dizzy All The Time With Blur Vision I Had Several Ekg Done Blood Work Chest Xray Urine Dr. Say Everything Is Fine I Even Had A Ct Scan Of My Stomache My Dr Thinks Its Anxiety She Wants 2 Put Me On Meds But I Dont Like Taking Meds Do U Think They R Missing Something Cus Im Scared Im Going 2 Die Everyday I Think Im Going 2 Die Or Pass Out N Not Wake Up My Chest Pain Moves To The Back Arms Neck Shouldars Even With Numbness

Anxiety can and does cause these type of problems, try a beta blocker first - it's not a drug like xanax it's just blood pressure medicine - widely known as the medication musicians take to stop stage fright. I think Inderal is the best.

i have the same problem i get dizzy and heart beats about 1oo 2 15o i think i am dieing when this happens and the doc says it is nuthin ok now my friends and family are haveing the samw problems

I am a 23 yr old female & I have similar symptoms. I feel like I'm going to pass out A LOT. RANDOMLY THROUGH OUT THE DAY. I'm excessively tired, my heart skips all the time, I have occassional chest pain, and my heart rate junps to 120+ for seemingly no reason. I've ruled out my thyroid, anemia, hormones, diabetes.. and had blood work for kidney function, potassioum levels etc. I've also had a 24hr monitor which is what revealed my heart rate jumping to 120+bpm. So I then was sent for an echocardiogram. Which my doc said redults were fine. Idk what else. I'm going to request a 48hr monitor and stress test. Good luck