What is the difference between Thalassemia Anemia Minor and major? Can I easily been infected from herpes virus if I have Thalassemia Anemia Minor? I’ll appreciate any explanation. Thank you.

Thalassemia is one of the Common forms of inherited hemolytic anemia that include sickle cell anemia and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency too.
It which usually affects people of Mediterranean, African, and Southeast Asian descent, is marked by abnormal and short-lived RBCs. Thalassemia major, (Cooley's anemia) is a severe form of anemia in which RBCs are rapidly destroyed and iron is deposited in the skin and vital organs and Thalassemia minor involves only mild anemia and minimal red blood cell changes. Can you bee easily infected by herpes virus? Well, I guess you can, but I am not a doctor so I think you should ask your doctor about herpes infection. Take care

you can always be infected easily with herpes. 4/5 people with herpes don't show symptoms, even when they are shedding herpes skin cells, so you might not even know that you have it. That is why it is important to have pap smears, etc and use protection