i totally quit smoking alcohol and caffein in early february 2015. 2 weeks later i had ear infection with tinnitus. Took antibiotic and tinnitus gone. Ear infection came back and again killed the infection. This time the tinnitus stay on. My TMJ went worse as my jaw is very stiff. Constant migraine like headache and having occipital pain (Lower back of skull near the neck). Low energy and lose of concentration. Also has some hearing loss. current condition is worse than quitting. I not sure if i want to pick up cigratte again. Anyone pls HELP!!!! The doctor cant help much. rgds, hopeless man here

This is good that you have quit smoking alcohol and caffein but it is very hard to do by your own. You should take advice from any medical counselor or doctor that can properly help you and instruct you correctly.

I am going through this now with ear problems. Quit 6 weeks ago. Creates dizzy spells and anxiety. How are you doing now?

Hi ALLENC - I am 85 days smoke free and my withdrawal symptoms are faded a lot but i still feel off balance (light headed). Just wanted to check how you are doing ?