I had sex with my boyfriend about 2 and a half weeks ago, we used a condom, but I think It was maybe really old and may have broken. my period is over 2 weeks late, I have been feeling extremely tired, dizzy, and I have been hungry non stop! Peeing alot more than usual and foods I usually eat are making grossed out! I want to say it's all in my head because we used a condom but Im starting to really worry, could I be pregnant?

I gave my boyfriend a ha****b, He edjaculated,wiped his hands and 20 mins later he touched the top of my vagina he DID NOT insert inside or anything like that just touched the top, Is there any chance of pregnancy im very worried.

15/female

15/female