i'm 22 and recently lost my virginity. before doing anything i started taking the pill 3 months ago. a week into the 3rd pack i had sex being on the pill (taking it at the same time every day) and we used a condom (which he didn't indicate that it broke). 2 days after this happened i started feeling really nausiated and it hasn't gone away since then. i got my period at the exact same time as i have been for the past 2 months and it lasted the same amount of time as well. on friday i went to the doctor to ask him why i would still feel this way and he really didn't give me an answer. he also had me take a pregnancy test and it came up negative. but i've heard stories about false negatives, still having periods during pregnancy and feeling sick 2 days after conception. i'm still nauseous and don't know what to think. i'm getting a blood test tomorrow but does anyone have any idea what else could be wrong?

Hi, my boyfriend had cum onto my hand and I wiped it with a baby wipe (not sure if I wiped the whole thing off but it felt dry) I didn’t wash my hands, then I touched myself down there but I only touched ontop/around my vagina hole not inside. I’m a virgin and I’ve never had sex. Could I be pregnant ?