so around the week of thanksgiving i gave my bf a ha****b. a little bit of precum got on my hand i wiped it off on my pants and 10 to 15 mins later i used the bathoom but forgot to wash my hands. before. could i be pregnant?oh and i think i was ovulating that day. i didnt think i was but then my period was lighter compared to others and then the next month it only lasted three days rather than the usual five. im scared i wont get my period this month due to my nerves or possible pregnancy. help?also my breasts are sore and my areola got darker but isnt  that normal though? please help!

The chance your are pregnant is 50% , Go to a labo and do a blood test : HCG level , if it is possitive then you are pregnant !! best of luck !!

The chances of you being pregnant are closer to 0% than 50%.

He only got a small amount of precum on your hand, but precum doesn't always contain sperm, although it sometimes can. You then wiped it on your pants, leaving little to no sperm (if there were any to begin with). Then you went to the restroom and wiped, I'm guessing using toilet paper, meaning sperm came no where near your vagina.

Even if you wiped using your hand, you'd literally have to stick your finger inside of your vagina to have had sperm come anywhere near being pregnant and even then the chances would be very low.

Also you've gotten your period every month since November. If you had got pregnant from this (which you totally aren't) you'd be 3 months pregnant, starting to show and going into you're second trimester, you'd have more that sore breasts.

If you're still feeling antsy take a home pregnancy test. It will be negative. Please don't waste you're money on a blood test and a lab.