I'm a single female and I feel the need to hump a guy while i'm on top. I really need to feel penetrated although sticking objects in me doesn't quite do it. I rely on clitoral stimulation but feel the need to hump something. Does anybody have any ideas how to make this type of dildo say using a cucumber. I want to be able to sit on it as if I were on top of a guy

You could start with a plumbers plunger as a way to stick something down on a surface. Then you can get as creative as you want with the handle. Cut it to whatever length you like, wrap something around it to enlarge it, put something else in it's place, whatever.

Of course if you have lots of money to spend there is always the Sybian for over a grand

That is creative. I will look into them. I would love to have the Sybian, besides the cost, I really wouldn't want that in my house. Thanks for the idea.

If you look at the videos of the Sybian in use, I wouldn't think you would ever want a man again. You could invite your friends over for a fee to help pay for it. ;-)

Fill an XL condom with socks and layer that with more condoms untill you get your desired hardness. Free of charge; free condoms from the doctors and your own socks!