ok so i am 14 and have never masterbated....i have tried but nothing seems to work...i cant get a dildo b/c i am scared my parents will find it. please help me!

dude im totally in the same boat i dont no how n im 14 people say 2 put n electric toothbrush in your vagina?!

Arhhh no its all in the hands babe you just have to no how to use them and you have to be very wet and veryy turned on

This is great. and well first you rub yourself at the top of your clitoris (your lump) (moving round like circles) with one finger and start to get a little senstive stop when you feel a little sensetive and slide your fingers (one might be best to start with)(Your middel finger) inside you and then pall out and rub your clitoris again constently building up to come (if you can slide another inside you when do so it will make alot of differnce)(your middel and your index finger) and then when you are ready slide your fingers deep while rubbing yourself at the same time. The more you rub and slide the better the feeling you will have in the end.

As your building up to come when your ready do it at the same time my bf always makes me come

I hope it made sense:) I'm deslixic so i suck at makin sense lol good luck hun xxx:) xx

And tell your thr truth you are two young for a dildo vibrater ect your still tight and would be painful and well at 14 your should be useing your fingers its normaly 16 + you start using toys

thats hot. i could help you if u want. im 16 > Guy

are you a boy or girl?

do u mean me lol

Well each person delves into masturbation in their own way. Often takes practice. Some use one hand other use 2. for guys that is. Though i'm a bit confused by the first post, you said dildo, my first reference was that you were a girl. IF that's a case you massage the clitoris at the top of the vagina. for a guy you lubricate your penis and slide it up and down causing friction, Mainly whatever feels the best. Masturbation is normal, you should not feel guilty, or ashamed.

First off, no toy is necessary...You need to get in touch with your body...figure out what you like...explore your body and feel yourself from you neck down to your thigh. A dildo will not do anything for you now...a vibrator perhaps but like I said, you need to explore your body and find out what you like. Touch yourself and explore...really focus on what you are feeling...if you feel uncomfortable, stop and call it a night...try again later. Clitoral stimulation is your focus for now...no need to jam anything in you...ouch! make sure your hands are clean...your own spit is sanitary and works as a natural lube.

reaIease ur penis then hump a pillow moan to have more fun

well listen your ONLY 14 and i dont think masterbation is what you need to be thinking about right now?!
some people go forever without masterbation, my sister is 26 with 3 kids and she has never masterbated, its nothing special.
who cares, go to school, learn something, and be something.
:-) sex is the last thing you need to think or worry about.
-xox,cass.

im thinking someone is religious to teh max

First off, Im a 14 year old girl to, and You shouldn't be thinking about dildos. Very akward to share, but because I wont ever talk to you IRL, I'll tell you what works for me. I read a lot of Adult novels, and the adult scenes can get you... um... Wet. :$ Then play with your clit for a while, and push your fingers in and out of yourself. Believe me, you'll know when the orgasm hits. Electric toothbrushes are no help. Dont do it. And I wouldnt use a dildo until AFTER your Hymen has been broken. Your a bit young for a dildo too. Im, personally, Bisexual, but it doesnt really make a different when masterbating.

I'm 15 and I use a electric toothbrush. You take the brush part off of it. And you don't put it inside you. Just put it on your clit. K?

I spray my clit with the nozzle of a sower head. A electric tooth brush doesent work at all. A nother good one is to rub your clit slowly at first, the speed up, insert your finger once and a while, in your vigina, this will give you plesure and a huge orgasm in one minut. Also, hump your hand with your middle finger acting like a penis.

pfft i'm also 14. So i use the nozzle of a shower head on my clit(just sayin if you use it like i do your calfs become EXTREAMLY fit so make sure to try and get both your calf alike) it works the best for me. I also rub it with my finger or stick it inside
-sorry for bad english-
hope i helped ((:
now i'm gonna take a shower ;-)