So a couple months ago i was out spending the night with just a couple people. We rolled a blunt and went to smoke it. We noticed that the bud had a weird smell to it & it had a harder, rougher texture than most bud. We didnt pay too much attention to it so we smoked it. We then went back to my friends house. Everything was fine i was enjoying myself till my legs started to go numb. It wasnt so bad at first, but then i started to feel my heart rate going crazy. I started to panic but tried to stay calm. I was the only one who seemed like i was bugging out, everyone seemed chill. I kept calm for a few minutes till i started to feel almost as if i was separated from my body. It was like something i never felt before. It was a scary feeling. I didnt really show that i was scared, but then one of my friends was saying she was bugging out and was feeling the same way. She doesnt smoke too much, but i used to smoke every weekend. We went out for some air, but it just got worse. We got in the car & went for a drive & my friend was panicing even more. So i started to get worried, at times i would laugh & tell myself i was just too high & its all in my head but i knew that wasnt the case. I was dropped off at home & found out that my friend had to go to the hospital because of a panic or anxiety attack. After that night i was somewhat scared to smoke again & i did bug out other times when i did smoke but i never had the same experience. Btw the person i got the bud from was someone i would regularly get from, good weed all the time. Could the weed have been laced with ketamine maybe? Or is it just bad weed?

Nope just really good bud
Once this happened to me and i was crying and saying i had to go to the ER. Even though we used redbull as bongwater (not smart) i do not believe that it was laced or that it was the redbull just really dank stuff. When you have these kinds of things happen you just have to become peaceful and tell yourself you dont give a f**k and eventually youll ride it out no problem:) dont out smoke yourself ever!

High THC content and low CBN and CBD. (sativa strains)

Same sh*t happened to me. My legs went numb my heart raced, i think i started to hallucinate a little.It did give me a panic attack.