so the other night i went to a party and i drank a few beers and smoked some weed. right after i smoked i did not feel good. i went to go sit down and my head was spinning. then my sight was totally gone. i couldnt see anything! i was also sweating a lot. i had no idea where i was and i couldnt tell which way was up or down. i threw up a little too. a few minutes later i felt better so i went inside the house to get some water. then it happened again! i couldnt see and i just fell to the floor. after that my body was shaking uncontrollably. it was the worst feeling in the world and i was really really scared. after about 20-30 minutes i stopped shaking and felt fine. this expeirence made me never want to smoke or drink ever again! im not sure if the weed was laced or if im allergic or what? my friend smoked the same exact weed and she was fine. has anyone else had an experience like this? im just confused and need some advice pleaseeee.

alcohol+weed= the spins and blacking out seriouslu, you prob passed out from the booze, it was prob an anxiety attack, so dont mix again.

Some peoples bodies reject the combination of the alcs and weed. Also weed is known to cause anxiety attacks in some people.

I had a response like that once to weed when I accepted an already rolled j from someone I didn't know well. The only thing I can believe is that it was cut with something way too strong, or to which my system was allergic. I think it was the former because when I told the person who supplied the j, he thought it was hilarious.

B