Hello all I was wondering what the potential for a pregnancy is given these circumstances

These Events took place 2 days ago 05-15-11. Ill try to provide all the essential details without over elaborating given the topic.

Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. Now the majority of it was anal, however afterward she did tell me that I did penetrate her vaginally also during, the space was cramped and I really couldn't see so I was unaware. As far as she knows I was only in her Vagina for a very short amount of time, a few seconds tops. Now this was her first time so she is pretty sure but not completely positive because she is inexperienced as to how long it was actually vaginal sex (she says she couldn't really be sure).

I did of course have some precum, so my concern is the risk of pregnancy because from my understanding precum can contain sperm if there is any in the urethra. I did masturbate earlier that day which was followed by a shower. I am 90% sure but I cant be completely positive that I urinated sometime following the shower before the actual sex.

Also because I believe it to be relevant, her period usually begins on about the 7th of the month, however her last one was early (or late idk how its typically stated). We don't know the date of which it started but she believes it ended on the Saturday following the 26th of April. There was some bleeding the Next day (Sunday) but very little. Given this cycle trend is it possible that she was ovulating during the time the sex occurred? I did mention the morning after pill but after informing her that one of the ways it works is by preventing the egg from implanting, she said it sounds like it is killing the baby, and I replied saying if there is a fertilized egg then yeah it kind of is. And due to her ethics she would not want to take the pill if there is the chance of a fertilized egg. What im trying to figure out is given her cycle if that is possible, or if she can safely take the pill with the only effect being it preventing the release of an egg. I cant lie to her and tell her that's what would happen because I agree in a sense, I hate any form of abortion, and the pill if there is a fertilized egg is basically that in her eyes.

People say this all the time... but No, "precum" does NOT carrie sperm, unless you have ejaculated, sperm cells die, very quickly if in the wrong environment. your best bet is to tell a doctor, or buy a pregnancy test. How old are you? and your girlfriend?

What happened to your girlfriend since then? Solved your problem?