So I want to try cocaine because of the mystique surrounding it. The only drug I do is smoke weed. I never smoked weed by myself and it doesn't appeal to me.I only smoke weed with friends so if I don't want to smoke weed I just don't hang out with them and I try to limit myself to once every two weeks and atleast $20 every two weeks or I get it free from friends. I also want to try mushrooms but for spiritual reasons. I sorta have an Addicting or obsessive personality but with people. I can become obsessed with people if I really like them. Other than that I don't like doing drugs alone because there would be no purpose of doing drugs unless your in a group of friends. Would you say by looking at my overview that I would become addicted if I used cocaine?

Yes I'd stay away from it if I were you, cocaine is an awful drug and gets people easily addicted

Cocaine is not a good drug to start on I have tried it and do it every so offen but it can be addictive and start a very expensive habbit