Hi all. I came across this site in hopes of receiving help or at least some good information. I just recently started doing cocaine. Just 2 months ago... At firs,t as you know, its occasional, however i noticed in the last 3 days i have consumed almost 1/2 gram daily... today I have only done 1/4 of a gram JUST TO STAY NORMAL and yeah i still get a bit high off it.

This behavior as you know is addict behavior and I just want out, and I want out NOW. But I wake up now feeling just BURNT absolutely zero energy but soon as that first line hits me... its like nothing ever happened.... I know some are reading this and probably thinking its pathetic... I would agree with you completely. I am a 23 year old man and I definitely know better, however, I have made some very stupid decisions... I want to know if i should just tough it out and go cold turkey since its the beginning phases?

Also... a note to parents... I'm in no position to give parental advice... but you need to find out if your kids are doing cocaine. This drug is made by opportunists to drain the general public of their resources with no regard for their health. Id smack the Sh*t out of a kid before i let them do cocaine EVER. This drug is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, its cut with all sorts of garbage that can do even more damage. DOING COCAINE WILL LEAD TO SELLING IT!. Its not hard to see how that happens.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated. As soon as I am done, I am going to tell my dealer to piss right off, and ive already cut myself off from ANYONE who does this c**p.. Please ... help me, I don't want to live like this.

Listen to me, please.
My daughter is 27 years old. Today, she sits in the County lockup. She is a junkie. She is addicted to heroin. I lost her a long time ago. I have tried in vane to help her.
You are so new to this. You can get out, and you can get out now, just like you want to.
Hon, you are not pathetic at all. You sound like a strong man who just took a wrong turn. You have stumbled, but you have not fallen. You are younger than my girl and my heart aches for you. She started out with pot, then it just ecscalated from there. She has been in and out of jail, she has lost her son, she has gone thru 3 excrutiating detox's and nothing has stopped her. There is so much more i could tell you about her, but right now, this is about helping you.
You honestly do sound like you are strong enough to go "cold turkey" in my opinion, that would be the best way. But sometimes, you may need some help, so your not going thru it alone. There is no shame in asking for help.
You can get a hold of a hospital or clinic that can offer you a treatment program. You can also attend meetings. Look in your telephone book.
If you work or attend school full time, they offer evening meetings. You don't need in patient, you are ready now, but with a little assistance.
You don't need to tell your supplier anything. It would be to easy for you to get roped back in. You know they know how to get you back.
Please send me a private message. I am so in tune to this. I am sure i can help you somehow. Even if you just need someone to talk to, i will be here for you, anytime you need me.
My girl won't let her self be helped. But you are asking for it. You do not have to live like this any more, you are already on your way back, and i am proud of you for that.
Like i said before, please pm me. I am available to you for support and strength. I know you will be okay. You have invisable arms around you now, that's my hug for you.

Thank you for your support. I unfortunately do not know how to pm you however if you have msn messenger or could show me how i would enjoy talking to someone who understands.. it sounds like your daughter has suffered enough and no offense but from the sounds of it... i dont want it to end in that situation... however im very sorry you had to see that i cant even imagine what it must feel like. hope you respond.

hey guys i read your question and answers and i just wanted to say im stuck to. im in the same position as the man who first posted. im only 18 years old tho.. barely i first tried coke right after my 18 bday and now im 3 months deep.i started the same way and now i dont even want to get out of bed or do anything without it im up to and 8ball a day witch is about 100 -150 dollars A DAY! im losing everything. crashed my car, lost my job, lost my family, my only true friend doesnt even know me anymore. i keep finding myself all by myself thriving for or doing coke. i want help but reheb isnt an option. i want to help myself but i feel im in to deep you said something about meetings or programs? as you can imagine i am completely broke from this addiction so i need something free i dont know where to find these meetings i need it to be confidential or i just wont go. how would i find out about this kind of stuff? i tried looking it up but it just went to a bunch of random rehab places. i just need someone to help me that knows what im going through.
iv been through this once with meth but that was a whole differnent story i pulled myself out of that before it hit rock bottom. but this.. i need to find the motivation or inspiration or something that i need to pull myself out because if i cant help me then who can?? feel free to msg my email if you like. but please im putting my personal email on here to get help abd advice becase this isnt easy for me to put myself out there like this specially on a touchy subject like this so if your gonna ridicule me or write me anything negative, dont bother i wont read them and youll jjust be wasting your time and making an ass out of yourself
im doing this because i want to change.

***edited by moderator***sorry, but your e-mail address is not allowed**

well i am 20 almost turning 21 in feb i started to do coke 2 years ago when i was introduced to it on new years. my mom was an alcoholic and my parents were divorced so i was basically the man of the house. one day decided to get a half gram then a year later im up to 2 balls a day witch is 7 grams , about 500-600$ , i lost my cousin because i kept doing it and he just said :i cant take it anymore and i never heard from em since. theni stole 6 grand out of my moms account , now i am going to go into rehab i stopped cold turkey for about 3 weeks now, its really hard not to make the call but ive set my mind on a new car, im attending college to fix trucks im actually doing very good besides the days i missed because i was doing coke the whole night. so during christmas im gonna be in detox to make my mom happy but i dont really think i need it does anyone agree ?

Hi...um............couple of things to say.

I have never done anything else apart from Weed & once done speed. I am not addicted to anything. Its been 4 years or more since i done speed & weed ive realised it just made me feel sh*t so no more. So no, i dont know much about drugs.

My ex.....long story.....was up & down all the time. He would talk so much & promised me he was on no drugs while we were together but i then realised my last morphine tablet from my last surgery was gone, panadol went so quickly & then there were days he was just...out of it & not sleeping at night. The night we broke up (which caused him to get arrested, charged with assault to me & malicious damage), he had white powder around his mouth. He was so angry at me because i wanted to sleep. His face was bright red. he wouldnt stop yelling at me, throwing my things & breaking everything. Now he blames me for everything. I dont know if he understands what really happened but it was awful. What drugs can do this??? I love him to death but i dont understand......someone please help. I'm going crazy.....

just saw this topic although started an year earlier. I am in a more bad position.

I am addicted to different drugs for past 10 years, married 3yrs bk and have a 2yr old kid but the addictions arent coming to an end. I have finally decided to quit things. I have tried earlier but my only success till now is quiting cigarrettee and thats it. For the last 10 years i am abusing benzos all types. Xanax, valium, lexotanil and alcohol. I also did some steroid abusing in the past. Had some serious interactions and some surgeries on liver and stomach. Now for the past 4 to 5 months i m snorting ritalin and the habit is increasing and i can finally fin myself addicted to it.

i still havent lost hope and i am going to quit cold turey, the ritalin from today... but i am on benzos alsi and i wont be quitting everythinh on the same time.. what i have read is quitting stimulany cold turkey is the way to go and taperimg benzos and shifting to a longer half life like valium and tapering it off is better than cold turkey.. I have been prescribed ssri,s but tgey never worked for me.. In the end all i have is xanax to pop in to stay calm and now this ritalin has taken over it, i dont eat it.. Rather crush and snirt it... From 2 tablets and now on 10 tabs of 10mg daily crushing and snorting all day... Using calcium channel blockers and beta blockers as the blood pressure goes off the roof.

I havent told my family about ritalin stuff and i dont want to but i need to kniw id it possibke to quit the stuff if u really want to.. I tried quitting benzo,s a lot of time but stary again after a month of insomnia and depression but i need to get rid of this meth asap.

Any suggestions,

Alcohol is another issue but i can control it.. Cigarette i dont have any craving.. I smoked it for r0 yrs regularly but for about last 3 years i dont buy packs... If a friend is smoking i get a cigi from him.. And i dont get craving for weeks so i think the only achievement in my life is that the smoking craving is gone.. I tried weed but i never liked it so never addicted to it even so many fiends do it...

I need help seriously...

ive been doin white for over 3 years, i always got it in control in first 2 years then i lost it( i used to do it once in a month but cuz some problembs it got in 4-6 times a week) basicly i would do it as much as i could at the end but i mean i woyld do like as much as i could in 2-3 days and then get some sleep!!as u know like 6-10g!!!!! then i moved to another country where i didnt know any dealers and lived with my sis who cares about me a lot and just happened to dont do it for few days and now i can give it up i dont feel any need except when i get drunk!!!!!!! its not a lie,its all true and tonight i was juct so in mood of coke so chekin the situation of coke in toronto,haha:)))) accidently got into this:D anyways dont panic its not heroin ( ive never done heroin!!!!but i heard;) its easy to give it up, you guyz just need some change in your life.

p.s THE BEST DRUG EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ;-) i said that to let u know that i know how good it is:D

sorry about the english:) im not a native speaker

Hi, I Purchase Cocaine Regular Basis. I find one of The best Seller in India. the best quality, Price & Service is Good. if you want to buy then you can go thorugh in this

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

wow i read a few of your storys... im going to start off with the person that thinks he has an issue with blow because he does a halfy a day... listen up bud ur little issue is not an issue i wish i could only do a halfy a day.. thats 30 chops woppy fuk im going to say right here and now i have a real issue bro i did my frist ripper at the age of 17 and im now turning 23 at frist it was like you only a once in a while in control and also when i was high i didnt act stupid no one could even tell i was on it at frist !!!! but as i got older i did more and more and now that im 23 im on the internet high and lookin to fix this issue thats how i came across this site... i make about 5 grand cnd tax free off a bunch of things it all adds up but what im trying to get at is at the end of the day im broke and leaven just enuff to live when i make some months like 11 grand in one month some months are good some are bad but what im trying to say is ur little halfy issue is not an issue at all bro... dont beat your self up when i do the sh*t now i cant do it unless i have at least a half ball to myself but the good thing is i only do it when i get drunk i will not do it ever or even cross my mind when im sober but see the bad thing is since i make so much money and i dont even leave the house to make it its like free money i have alot of free time on my hands so i get drunk like 4 times a week... i can spend up to a grand in a night from going out to a bar and drinking anf runing up a tab of 4 bills then when i leave the bar im soo drunk im not thinking so i do rippers and once you start i keep going untill i cant get any more or i run outa money so basicly after i spent 4 bills on drinks bang there goes anthor 4 bills on whites.. i noticed i have a issue with this stuff last week when i bought a onze and just sat up and did it all untill it was gone... of course there was a sleep in there but still tyhats f****g pooked out man i never thought it would get to this i make good money but i spend it all on stupid sh*t like i should have at least 100k by now easyly but fukkk where did it all goo i dunnno any ways i

Ok folks. I'm a 29 year old former drug dealer. I've read yours stories now I'm gonna say just a few things. I started selling and doing coke when I was 20 or 21. I was taught to sell coke like this: do a little with the customers to get them started and then they start spending. It worked. I personally never liked it. I didn't like putting drugs in my nose. I didn't like being up at 5,6,or 7a.m. listening to birds chirping and and not being able to sleep. It made me an as****e to my family.I smoked weed and did MDMA. I told my older cousin and she said some things that changed my life. I was done with coke a few months after my 22 second b-day. What made it easy for me to quit is when I met a young lady that I was into and she was doin coke. I told her I was quitting and if we were gonna be together she'd have to do the same. She did. I still smoke weed but I won't ever put that stuff in my body again. A bunch of my buddies still do it and I don't agree with it but they are all grown adults. I don't recommend coke for kids or adults. You can quit cold turkey. It might be harder for some than others. If can help it don't be around it. I've noticed that it's like when people see it they need it instantly. I went to drug classes as part of my probation and learned it is a mental as well as physical addiction. I'm actually in a relationship with another young lady that I'm trying to get to stop using it and it's not easy for her. She's been on it for a while so I might lose this battle. Going cold turkey is possible but it's not likely for the majority. I wish u all well. May your god bless you.

Hey dude,

I am a drug addict. I started out as a drunk, then began using cocaine and ecstacy on the weekends. Then using coke every day. Then after a few years of that i got really bored and started using smack. I was just snorting the smack at first, but after a few months i could no longer get high off of snorting, so i began shooting.

I went from spending $180 a day on cocaine, to now spending $200 a day for heroin.

Just be strong and stop with the cocaine. Buy yourself 4 red bulls every day for a week. Chug one whenever you feel the urge to do a line of coke. Cocaine is really easy to quit, COMPARED TO HEROIN!

If i don't shoot up every 4 to 6 hours i start feeling really really shitty. By about 12 hours i feel like i have the worst flu ever. By 24 hours i am simply screwed.

Get out while you still can dude! I am living a f*****g nightmare that i can't get out of. I am flat broke, and so screwed.

I think of suicide every day now, because i can't get off this f*****g heroin.

Cocaine will not make you sick if you don't do it.

Be strong!

Hello ALL !

I have read all the posts on here and I have to say how impressed I am with the "mature" responses (apart from the TW*T in India selling!) displayed here.

I'm glad to say that I amwas worried about my use of Coke until I read your comments (i was very worried before I saw this site) as although I'm obviously addicted I don’t feel as addicted as you guys appear to be. Don’t get me wrong I'm a user, a serious user of coke ,ecstasy ,alcohol and MDMA for 10 years + but reading about all of you guys has honestly helped and wised me up.

Some of the posts are over 2 years old and I hope you are now happier and have sorted yourself out.

Thanks for your angle on things, I know it WILL help me beat this.

Si (England)

IM 21 YEARS OLD I STARTED DOING COKE FEW MONTHS AGO, IVE NEVER FEEL ITTAKES CONTROLS OVER ME, OTHERWISE, I THINK I MIGHT BE CONTROLING IT,BUT READING ALL THIS POSTS MAKES ME THINK I MIGHT BE WRONG, IT MIGHT BE JUST THE BEGINING, I DONT KNOW.. I SEE A LOT OF BAD STUFF ON TH TV, ON THE INTERNET, ON ARTICLES ABOUT THE USAGE OF COKE, IVE MET VERY POWERFUL PEOPLE AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE AS WELL THAT TAKES COCAINE, IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS, BUT I WOULD LIKE AN OPINION ABOUT MY POST, ... IM MAN ENOUGH TO ACCEPT I DO LIKE COCAINE, AND I ACCEPT I MIGHT BE LIKING IT JUST TOO MUCH... IT HAS NEVER INTERFERE ON MY PERSONAL DUTIES, SUCH AS COLLEGE AND OTHER STUFF, I DO OWN A MARKETING COMPANY AND WE ORGANIZE EVENTS, I RUN MY FATHER BUSINESS.. AND IVE NEVER LET MY DUTIES DOWN...FIRST I USED TO DO PILLS.. ECSTASY AT THE PARTYS, BUT NEVER COKE, THIS WAS YEARS AGO. I LOVE SMOKING WEED, .. AND NON OF THESE PRACTICES HAS INTERFERE WITH MY RESPONSIBILITIES.

MY REAL QUESTION IS.....
IS THIS NORMAL? IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE COKE AND BEEN JUST AS EFFECTIVE AS IM?.. IM NOT INTERESTED ON DOIN COKE EVERYDAY.. BUT THERE IS SOME DAYS THAT I FEEL JUST TIRED, WITH NO CAPACITIES ON MY DUTIES, AND I TAKE ONLY 1 SNIFF EVERY 2 HOURS MAYBE 3.. AND IM NOT DESPERATE ABOUT IT..AND DOING COKE AT MY JOB ONLY BEEN ONCE, IM NOT INTERESTED IN DOING IT AGAIN IN THERE, BUT I DO LIKE HAVING SOCIAL DRINKS WITH MY FRIENDS EVERY WEEKEND AND SNIFF A BIT.. NOT TOO MUCH..

Curtis9933 wrote:

i can really relate to wat ur saying im 20 years old and i am currently selling drugs witch is wrong i no this just need to get out some how. i have been doing cocaine while selling the other anyways im just really curious to how u got off coke so easy did u do anything or try any methods. i have a beautiful gf i have been seeing for 4 years now n shes a good person not mixed up in any of this but i am scared if i dont get off soon it could ruin our relationship id really like to hear from u and talk further thanks