I hear many people do this, i am not circumsized, and i'm now trying leaving the foreskin behind the head all the time, the only problem is i get erections when i pull it all the way back, i've only started leaving it back as of today, but are there any benifits, or non benifits i should know about?

The debate is still open.

Some with very sensitive glans (penis head) claim it is too uncomfortable to do this.
Others say it will desensitize the head, and make sex last longer.

Some say behind the head will be too tight and painful.

However, those who have NO problems, never write in to this board, so it is possible that it works well, and we'd have no way of knowing.

Let us know how it goes for you.

It's ok to pull back to clean or to have sex or just for fun but if u leave it back, your head will dry out, fell weird or even hurt. you do not want to do this for a long time

j-save

i've been leaving it back for a few days now, but it sometimes goes back over on its own, and it is starting to dry out, my penis head isn't as sensitive as it was a few month ago. i've been trying to make it less sensitive, and it definitely is now, but it's now dry, and my foreskin is sticking to my head, it's not painful or anything, but i don't think i should leave it over the head for too long like the person above said.
I think i'll go back to leaving the foreskin over the head, and pull it back now and again for a while so it doesn't go back to being too sensitive (is that even possible?)

I doubt that it's possible to regain the sensitivity that you wanted to loose.

Many who have lost their foreskin have complained that they are less sensitive, and want to restore it, but can't.

Keep us informed of your progress!

Can it be left back permanently

how do u make it less sensitive?

well my foreskin is still sticking to my head, i now just leave the foreskin up hoping that it will stop sticking, but so far it hasnt done anything, does anyone have any tis on how i can stop it from sticking?

I've kept mine back for years. I just preferred the appearance. It took a few days to "train," for my head to dry and to get used to the rubbing. Now it just stays back. If It gets pulled forward an erection forces it back.

I regularly keep my foreskin back. I have no problem with any drying / sensitivity or tightness. I don't do it for any reason in particular either.

Initially to start with, I started masturbation in the summer I turned 13 and my foreskin was way too tight to even glide over the head. Though it was possible, it was painful.  I have a small penis like 4 inches, but gets to 6+ inches upon erection.  Over the years with practise i was able to retract my foreskin when flaccid without issues and thereafter even on erection.  It took me many years to get to this level.  I have a very sensitive glans and ejaculate very quickly and therefore I decided that i would de-sensitize my head so the urge to masturbate reduces and perhaps can last longer. 

I am 31 now and have been leaving the foreskin retracted always for several weeks now, initially it was a little uncomfortable with clothes rubbing and would go back while walking etc., but as days progressed, I have got used to the feeling and it stays there for a long time than when i had started.  The head has dried out completely now, initially when i started, there was swelling at the point where the foreskin is folded, but then with practise it is all good now.  I intend to keep it this way for the rest of  my life.

Infact my penis has not completely lost it's sensitivity by keeping it this way. the intent is to lose sensitivity and unexpected erections etc., causing embarrasment.  But Last week, i had gone for an oil massage and they get you to remove all clothing and just wear a little loin cloth that would cover your penis & a portion of your bum.  I had left my foreskin retracted with the loincloth on during the massage.  10 minutes in to the massage, i was slowly getting erect and was fully erect and the penis head was still exposed all the way through the massage.  It was oozing with pre-cum and my gentials were exposed from the side of the cloth and i thoroughly enjoyed the massage.  It was NOT one of those spooky massage parlours so nothing really happened other than me getting erect and my gentials getting exposed almost completely due to the loincloth and the unexpected erection during the massage.  The massage continued and i stayed that way all through the end of it.   But it is all good, i have continued to leave my foreskin retracted now and getting used to it completely.  I think it is just a question of choice.  Cheers!

Im trying to keep my foreskin back but it won't stay how long does it usually take to make it stay back. Cause foreskin is embarrasing. :(

I have several Japanese friends and they tell me that it is normal in Japan for parents to train their sons from about age 5 to keep their foreskins back to keep it clean. One friend was told by his doctor at age 14 that he should be keeping it back he said it was painful for the first few days and a little bit uncomfortable after two weeks then after one month it did not feel any different to when it was covered. He is now 15 and says masterbating and sex are better and last longer now than when he was covered. He said his foreskin has shortened and will not stay over the glans now even when soft. He is happy now that he looks like his mates in the showers.

In Japan it is thought to be dirty if a male enter public baths with his glans covered and is frowned upon.

The foreskin is protective. Nature's intent is that the foreskin stay forward over the head to protect the glans penis.

Some men like to wear their foreskins permanently retracted. They seem to do
okay with it.

Other men, especially those with longer foreskins, are simply unable to keep their foreskins retracted. Their foreskins roll/slide forward when released and recover the glans penis.

The danger is that paraphimosis may develop. Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

If you don't get paraphimosis then you should do OK. You may expect to lose some sensation as the head becomes keratinized from permanent exposure.

I'm 21 and I started leaving mine back a year ago. The first few days wasn't the best to say the least but I carried on through and the sensitivity went away. I had a bit of trouble with it rolling back every now and again but I just pulled it back in place and carried on as normal, now a year on it stays back without problems and my foreskin even shortened somehow.