Hello. I'm 23 year old female and I have some important questions to pose. About two years ago I was with one guy who was my first sexual
partner. He was circumcised and I like it because, we practiced oral sex a lot, and it seams to me that it is much easier for him to keep it clean and for me to practice a blowjob.
This all was two years ago and now I'm not with him anymore.
Now I have a boyfriend that is uncircumcised and I don’t know what to do. I have no experience with this and I don’t know is there any difference in giving head to uncircumcised man than to a circumcised one? Please, if someone knows more about this-feel free to write about it!

Well, I have read your post and was really confused with your question. Of course that there is no big difference between them!
You were right about one thing- anyone who's gone down on an uncircumcised penis will tell you that there's nothing worse than an unwashed penis. Failure to wash underneath the foreskin can lead to smelly bacterial growth, and serious smell problems.
So, he should keep it clean if you are planning to give him a head job.
Beside this fact there is nothing else you should know accept maybe that uncircumcised men are a bit more sensitive because of the shaft that is covering their glans. Before oral sex, you could pull gently his shaft down because it will make things a lot easier to you and much less painful to him.

mavis wrote:

Hello. I'm 23 year old female and ... my first sexual partner... was circumcised and I like it because, we practiced oral sex a lot, and it seams to me that it is much easier for him to keep it clean and for me to practice a blowjob. ...
Now I have a boyfriend that is uncircumcised and I don’t know what to do.

Wilcoxon is 100% right with the answer. You shouldn't have anything to fear, and little new to learn, IF your new boyfriend knows and practices proper hygiene before any sexual activity might occur. If not, he is not meeting his obligation to you.

i am uncut, my wife who is asian told me long ago that a man with foreskin is much more satisfying to suck and f**k than a man who has no foreskin.

any penis will smell if not washed.