i See Some People Are Kinda Worried About The Samething i Am 
Breast Size . Or When Will Your Breast Start To Develop. Well i Have Always Had A Concern Of When Will my Breast Get Larger Everysince i Have Started My Period When i Was 11 in The 5th Grade . Now i Am 13 But i About To Turn 14 Next Month , My Breast Are Getting A Little Larger But They Are Developing Really Slow :( i See Others With Breast Larger Than Mine But i Am Older Than Them So i Think HEY ! Mines Should Be That Large By Now ! People Say They Develop While You Are On Your Cycle Or After Your Cycle , But i Dont Know ............ i See How They Say They Will Develop At Some Point Of Time But Some Girls Worry ...... When Will They Start To Grow , Or When Will i Start Breast Budding And Stuff Like That , Because i Have Friends That Are Older Than Me And Theirs Are Larger But i Am Always The One With The Small Breast And Sometimes i Feel Like i Just Dont Need Any Because iT Dont Look Like They Are Going To GROW Any Time Soon , But Anyways iF You Are Concerned About When Will Your Breast Develop Or Are You A Late Bloomer OR Something Go See Your Doctor Or Look Things Up On The Internet ( Like iDID) And Maybe You Would Understand The Reason Why They Havent Been Developing Like They Should Be , :D 
- Shakieya ,

Hey I'm16 snd I have a similar problem but u will see in time to come u will have bigger breast u have lots of time to grow don't worry right now about how big or small your boobs are

What girls need to know is that breasts continue to grow well into their 20's, then when we have children they grow, shrink, change shape etc. Breast size has to do with genetics, hormones, healthy weight etc. When I was 13/14 I PRAYED and cried, prayed and cried, then I swear overnight God got fed up of me, slapped me on my back told me to stop complaining and overnight I had huge breasts at 15 - which is a NIGHTMARE - they grew and grew and I have suffered terribly all of my life! I don't resent them, as there are some women who don't have the choice of them anymore! So I embrace them, take care of them, might get them reduced etc. But when I look back at how I put SO much energy into worrying about my breast size, I truly think "I wish I knew" and you ALL will be the same way! Work on your self esteem - so you can handle small or large breasts, work on your health, to be a healthy weight - so you aren't too skinny or too overweight, and thank GOD that you are a girl and never worry about such a small issue as your breast size, when you get older they become just there and there are more important things to worry about - OK? Good  luck and health to all of you

Try to massage your breast. It will make them bigger. Not instantly, but you'll see the difference if you look at your boobs in the mirror every other day or so and massage them every day about 30 mins or more. It helps really, for me it did, even tho I already had big breasts enough, but I had to try.

Sorry Naibunuuni, but that is TOTALLY wrong honey! Your breasts grew because they were growing to that size anyway! IF massage helped grow breasts EVERYONE would be doing it! It's ALL down to body size, hormones, genetics, not suction or massage or weights will help the breast TISSUE - the only thing that can help is firming of the skin, posture from strong back muscles and chest muscles - but that is the appearance of the breast NOT the tissue itself!