Good day.

I got another cat. She was abandoned and I was really sorry about this. I took her even if I saw that she is dirty, that her leg is swollen and that she is full of fleas.

She is so cute. She is scratching all the time. I have heard that flea collars are the best cure and the best prevention for this but I haven’t tired it.

I want to but I don’t know what I can expect.

Can you tell me how they work and what are the best flea collars for cats?

Tnx a lot!

Good day.

The one and only – bayer seresto flea and tick collar for cats. It works just amazing and it has a lot of amazing reviews. You can buy it, you can order it. It doesn’t matter.

My friend was using it for both on her cats and dogs as well.

She told me that this is really affordable alternative flea control. She is using it for over a year and she still orders it even if she told me that she haven’t seen one flea on any of her cats all the time.

So that is definitely my advice.

I have it at home :)

Hello everyone.

First, Happy New Year to all. It is so weird for me – I was not at this site for two days because of the celebration :) But I am back :) And I am full of inspiration and good advices lol :)

Well I can tell you that I am a little bit against those flea collars. They do kill fleas, but they are potentially dangerous to pets and they usually do not protect all areas of their skin.

I would definitely recommend you to seek some other, alternative solution, such as flea shampoo or/and natural remedies.

If this doesn’t work, you should seek professional help.

Hello. I have to agree with Love is pet. I am against collars because I believe that home remedies are far better. But if you really want to use them you should consult your vet because I cannot tell you what are the best .Meds such as Advantix and Frontline works better than collars. Maybe someone will recommend you to use Hartz but don’t listen to them. This does not work and it can be dangerous. Trust me flea collars are not effective. It is much better to use sprays or shampoos. Collars can cause some reaction that can lead to infection.

Hey there.

Well, I was using flea collars for my cats at the beginning. Luckily, I haven’t see any side effects, but those collars were not so good for my cats. It didn’t helped them.

But if you want my advice which one is OK to use I would say that Velour soft cat flea collar is ok.

You can order it on the internet and that is why it is really easy to get it.

It is very popular and very effective solution. You can use it for cats and kittens from 12 weeks of age.

Each collar lasts for four months.