We have two kittens that have fleas I have never owned a cat but my girls love animals and we got two kittens it seems to me with LOTS of fleas Im worried about health issues can anyone help

Other then red bumps and itchiness from flea bites not really. Fleas can carry a number of other diseases that can be transmitted. Although this is rare with house hold pets especially kittens and puppies since they don't have the diseases in the first place.

Best way to get rid of them is to bath your kittens in anti-flea shampoo, buy at any grocery or pet store, and vaccum carpets regularly. Just watch out for the kitten claws while bathing them! Also get a flea collar to prevent fleas in the first place.

Hi There,
I am not sure do you mean if they can be deadly or what? I am not sure if they can cause you to die but I think that they can transfer the bacteria to your skin and they can cause many problems with hair and skin. Itchiness is one of the main problems when it comes to fleas. I know that you scratch all the time which is really annoying and this can influence on your daily activities. However there are a lot of solutions for this problem so it is not hard to get rid of them. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella