I got a flu shot the other day at my job .. there offering free ones at the pharmacy no biggie I thought  until after the  injection from the pharmacist i looked down and seen that he was wearing no gloves and his finger was in direct contact of the punture site.. than he states " Oh your not a bleeder " .. this bothered me so much that i brought it to the store mangers attention.. what bothered me more was that he did the same thing to two other people..  i feel he is risking lives and even exposure to harmful things like hep and hiv/aids.. my question is can he lose his job or even licence..the store manger reported it to his boss but yet he is still doing improper methods of injections and not even washign his hands after words than handling medications!!!! PLease some  answer my question

Hi i got one the other day from my Doctor , no problem , he never washed hands or anything like that , it was done & dusted in less than a minute , i think you are worrying over nothing , Please Chill , nothing to worry about at all , take care ,  

If he has clean hands and no cuts both you and he would be quite safe. In the unlikely event he gets your blood on himself he would be wise to wash his hands as a precaution. He should be washing them between patients anyway - was he doing that?