hey I'm 16 and i've never had sex before but i have something like a blood blister near my vagina.
I tried looking it up on here on another topic but everyone had seemed to be sexually active...
the most i have ever done was oral sex two years ago and since then just kissing..
anyone got any ideas before i start freaking out??
:$ o.O

It's probably just an abcess. But you should have it tested for MRSA. My daughter is 18 and kept getting the same kind of bumps...in the same area and also on her legs. MRSA can be extremely serious. If it gets in your blood and causes and infection (like in your lungs) it can kill you...quickly. It's best to safe than sorry. How big is this blister you have? My daughter's ranged anywhere from about the size of a dime to almost golf ball sized. It could be just an infected hair folicile, but please have yourself tested anyway. This disease has killed more people in the US this year than AIDS, according to CNN. Hope this helps and good luck!