ok so i have these blood and puss filled blisters on my vagina that never go away (sometimes they hurt). what do you think this could be?

Do you shave you vaginal area?
Are these "blisters" on the outside or on the inside?
There are a few posts on this here in the forums. They may be ingrown hairs, an allergic reaction to something like soap, laundry detergent, maxi pads or even your underware of they are not cotton.

The hair follicle in this area can become infected and also the hairs can easily become ingrown if one shaves. Also some people are just prone to this. Also there can be a build up of the oils and secretions in the follicle and in turn causes a "blister" or some call them boils, cysts etc.

Depending on what the cause is, which you would be the best judge of that... change your soap or detergent... make sure there is air flow when using pads or make sure they are not the plastic like Dry Weave covered kinds.... do not shave you vaginal area, trim with scissors but do not shave.... if you can rule everythign out.. then a trip to your trusted GYNO may give you a better answer.
I know of some girls who went on antibioticts and everything cleared up.

Good LUck!

Hi trio, I agree with daisy33. Rule everything out and then if you continue to have these problems go to the gyno. I shave and I find that If I shave to closely I can get a few "pimples" filled with pus. Sometimes they also have ingrown hairs. I noticed this happened only when I shave too close or when I change to a different type of razor altogether.

This could also be a condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. You can have these boils blisters, or aliens like we like to call them in the vaginal area, the buttocks, under the arms and breasts, also on face and scalp and around navel anywhere where there are sweat glands.

Men and women both alike can have this disease, check out HS-USA website

Lynette