I have this problem with food getting stuck in my throat i've had it about three year's now
i have been to the docter but they can't seem to find what wrong all test came back good so basically they don't know what causeing my food to get stuck in my throat the food is getting stuck at the lower part of my throat were the food is susposed to go down but it seem to be staying in one spot and it's take along time to digest and sometimes the food wont go down at all in about 20 min it sometimes comes back up so if someone have susgestion on what i could to about this problem please help.

You have the classic symptoms of esophageal spasm. There are medications to treat this. See a gastroenterologist for treatment.

than you for your help

thank you for your help.

What can I do at the present moment, because I feel very sick. The food has ben stuck all night. Its morning now 6am. I don't know if soda will make it worse. If usually works at night, but Im scared to try it in the morning.