Have you had trouble getting test strips?  It seems like with the Obamacare rules that it would be difficult to obtain them because of the new regulations.  Would anyone know about it? 

According to the Obamacare or Affordable Care Act, there shouldn't be any issues with filling your current prescriptions, including your test strips.  If your insurance company is giving you static about paying for them, maybe it would behoove you to check out the website to applying for health care through Obamacare and see if it is cheaper and will pay for your prescriptions as well as test strips. 

I don’t know about this Obamacare and if it’s going to pan out or not. I see people having trouble with it already and I don’t think it is going to benefit many people at all. I know I am not signing up for it. I will just bite the bullet and buy my own test strips and prescriptions. The government is getting its fingers into too much of our business and telling us what to do. If we don’t want insurance, we shouldn’t be made it get it. We will just pay our own medical bills just like we always have. Since I have to do something, I just get the lightest insurance package from work that costs next to nothing but you don’t get much either. I don’t want to be put in jail or something over not having insurance. I think it’s a racket though.

Obamacare is the best thing that Obama has done for us. We can get affordable health care available to us. And I think everyone needs to pay their own share. We shouldn’t believe that the government or anyone else should pay for our healthcare. The American people all need to subjected to paying into the system in one way or another. It’s the rich that are whining about it.