I think I have some serious foot injury. I was jogging this morning and I don't know what happened I twisted my foot or something …the thing is I can’t move my leg I can't walk and my foot is not able to move downward and I still have this sharp pain around my foot wrist. Do you think this might be a foot injury and if so what would be the best foot injury home treatment for I think this can’t be that serious to go to the hospital?

It is more likely your foot injury is actually Achilles tendon rupture and if so you would need some medical advice over this for if it is some serious foot injury then the surgical therapy is possible to be required. Anyway I think you should have some physical exam so if it turns out that your foot injury is actually Achilles tendon rupture than the only treatment is surgery and if it is partially ruptured you should than have an MRI scan just to get the image of how badly you have injured your foot. I also had foot injury and I was wearing a walking boot for weeks so the ends of my tendons have reattached on themselves. And after that I went on foot rehab program that consisted of physical therapy exercises with witch I have strengthened my muscles so all in all it took about six months to recover from this foot injury.