I am really prone to injuries. I always have been, since my childhood. I would always break something when i fall, my arm, wrist, leg... So you can say I'm pretty  scared of fractures now that I'm 17. 

I've been wanting to join some martial arts club but the first thing that comes to my mind is injury.

I need someone to tell me what is the least likely martial art to get injured?

I don't see a point in learning a martial art if you don't want to be injured. It's ironic. You are learning how to defend and fight but don't want to take a hit. 

I understand that you may be scared because of your previous experiences with broken bones; however, you need to see that every sport, not just martial art, is dangerous. People mess their knees up by playing soccer, tore Achilles tendon by playing basketball.. It's pretty dangerous out there.

On the other hand , if you are looking for a martial art like this you might check out some sports without actual fighting. Like some forms of Kung fu or Tai Chi, where you will be more focused on form rather than fighting an opponent 

All in all i don't think you should be looking and which martial has the smallest risk of injury but look a martial art that you like. Once you choose, make sure you train enough and be careful. 

Idk go on Instagram and look up a martial art specialist

It all depends on what you want to get out of martial arts. If you're looking for a way of self-defense, then there will be physical contact, thus risk of injuries. If you're looking for the meditative aspect and the focusing of the mind, I'd recommend Tai Chi. That is gentle, yet teaches you solid breathing techniques and gets you in touch with your own body.

As for the frequency of breaks in your history, you may want to see about taking supplements to strengthen your bones. One doesn't need to be exposed to martial arts to run the risk of injury, so you may want to see about taking care of your bones from that point of view as you research a form of martial arts that suits you best.