I have had sex once so far and the Fordyce spots that I have didn't seem to be any problem with her as she didn't notice/mention them. But now that I am headed to university and I think the spots have grown in number somewhat, I am nervous what the response will be from women during a sexual encounter - especially oral sex -. Anybody know / have any advice on how these spots are generally received by women?, any advice would help thanks.

Also, I have had the Fordyce spots on the underside of the shaft of my penis for a couple years now, but every once in a while has only happened 3 times so far I will get one of the bumps on the head. When they appeared on the head I simply popped them multiple times letting them heal and repeating until they dissapered for good, are these Fordyce too or something different?.