I'm 16 Years old. Three years ago I began to see a few small white bumps on my scrotum and didn't give them much thought at first, considering it's naturally fairly wrinkly so you can't see them.
Two years later and they had spread most of the way up the underside of my shaft. I panicked and looked them up, found a load of information about fordyce spots and calmed down about it abit.

After this, they seemed to stop progressing for a while until last week, when a few more started to grow again. This time they've grown rapidly and all of the bottom of my shaft seems to be covered by them and the upper part has quite a lot, one of which had started to grow bigger than the others. I popped this one from worry and when I did, rather than properly popping, I just ended up pulling a white piece of skin from the middle, as with some spots. It is now red and swollen but somewhat deflated and has a hole in the middle. This worries me because I have heard that fordyce spots are supposed to have some sort of pus or fluid inside and it didn't

Do I have fordyce spots? and if I do, how can I spot any more of the spreading?

Please help me. I could accept it if there were only a few but This many is sure to scare of any potential parteners :(

Go to the dermatologist and tell your parents about this. I'm sure that they -your parents- will appreciate that you trust them enough to talk about this with them (and will probably trust you more)

fordyce spots do spread.its natural.dont worry about it.

Stop worrying, Most guys have these, at least a little bit. I have quite a bit of them myself and started seeing them at around the same age if not younger. Starting having sex with girls at age 11 and have been with over 100 women and only one girl has ever said anything about them and a quick Google search erased any fears she may have had. I have heard of a remedy via a radium plant. It is typically used for skin cancer treatment and grows nearly everywhere. Use it like Aloe Vera and put a drop of the sap from a broken stem on the spot. It will blister and then scab over and then go away. I'll post my results in the future, as I just ordered seeds on line. By the way, the white thing you pulled out is the gland. Be very carful, infections down there can cause way worse things than Fordyce spots.

I have these at the end of my foreskin and they are spreading fast. Do they fade away or am i stick with these fod life?

Have same problem:(