my forskin does not retract beyond suclus and the foreskin is connected to the shaft below meatus i will try to describe it in the best possible way that i can think

((_____

if the two paranthesis are the meatus my foreskin is connected to the shaft below it like the underscores,is this a problem ?.and when ever i ejaculate it smells.what could be the problem.

i have this problem too i believe, i am 14 and have noticed this for a while now and been seeking help but have had difficulty finding this problem

That connection sounds like it's just your frenulum, which is a normal part of the foreskin structure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_of_prepuce_of_penis

It is normal to have the foreskin connected under the head. The connection is called the frenulum. Almost everyone that has a foreskin has a frenulum, however rarely boys are born without frenulums.

The frenulum tends to limit the rearward movement of the foreskin. If the frenulum is too short to allow sufficient retraction the condition is called "frenulum breve". There is a minor operation to clip the frenulum and allow more retraction.

If you consider this to be problem you may consult a urologist.

I have not idea why your ejaculate smells.