someone help me when i get erection i cant pull the foreskin back but when i have not got erection i can pull it back.someone help

-16 m uncirc- I have a similar problem, during erection i can only pull my foreskin back just behind the glans and it bunches up there, but when not erected it can be pulled back but bends down when the frenulum prevents it from going any farther. Allso where what would be the tip of the foreskin under normal conditions is being pulled back, it seems to allmost strangle the shaft, is this a problem? posible phimosis? frenulum breve?

Thank you to any replies.

Well since u can pull ur foreskin back when not erected, try this:

Pull it back, then start getting an erection. This will kill, but it will force your foreskin to stretch, attempt to hold this state while ur penis head feels like it will explode, the rim of the foreskin will probably turn red cuz the blood flow, but this is a good thing, it means its stretching. Attempt to hold this for about 20 minutes a day, until u will reach a certain point where this is bearable. The frenelum that is holding the bottom of the penis will eventually stretch back a tad which will make things easier.

Here comes the tricky part, start masterbating with the foreskin back, in fact dont allow yourself to have an orgasm if ur foreskin is not back. Eventually you will have to find a method to do this. I actually stroked below the penis head and just put my thumb in front of the glands and it happened. But believe me the first time u have an orgasm with ur foreskin back u will think u are dying.

If u manage to ejaculate with ur foreskin back, pullin it back during an erection will be no problem afterwards.

This was my method, hope it helps. Cheers :-)