Hello, a while ago i couldn't pull my foreskin to the back much even when my penis wasn't erect, now after i started trying it daily and while taking a bath i seem to be able now, i can almost see the end of the head and there's a lot of smegma down there. Yet, while it's erect i cannot, only some of the head is shown, like 1.5/4

So i want to clean out the smegma but i'm gonna have to pull it ALL the way down and make the head show, but i'm really scared that if i do that, since it's a tight foreskin i won't be able to pull it back up again since you know, head is a bit different than the rest of the penis, idk how to explain English is not my language.

Hope someone understood my question.

Just keep working on it until it's loose enough so you feel comfortable pulling it all the way back to clean it. It's really very rare for it to get stuck back there and cause a problem. If you get an erection and it is too tight to slide forward easily, it will come back after the erection goes away. Mine used to get trapped back there if I got an erection while it was back (who can pull it back without getting one?).

When I got through masturbating at night there were many times I had to go to sleep with the head uncovered. It was usually back in place in the morning. If any of the head was still uncovered when I woke up it was dry and not as sensitive as it had been. It was nice to be able to touch it without it hurting but that didn't last long because it always covered itself up during the day and went back to being sensitive again.

Thank you for the advices, i'll keep trying and some day let the head show up.

And yeah i was about to ask a question about the sensitivity as well, i see some people on films slapping the head and there doesn't seem to be any pain for them, but for me just 1 tiny touch and it kind of hurts :s
Is it cause it has never seen daylight and is used to be behind the foreskin?

They were probably circumcised. When I was first exploring masturbation several of us kids used to get together to do it. We decided to do each other and I got a kid who was circumcised. I was afraid to touch his head and when I did I couldn't believe we didn't have to peel him off the ceiling. 

If you keep touching it while it's uncovered it will get less sensitive.

Just think how that poor baby must feel after they cut off his foreskin. If the pain of the cutting wasn't enough, now his head is getting rubbed against his diapers full time and I bet mommy has no idea how that feels when she wipes and washes him.

njoynlife wrote:

That's a safe bet, under any circumstances...