im 17 years old and i have had this problem since i was about 6 i have never told none and im frightened.

firstly the end of my penis has a tiny little hole were my urine comes out its is appox about the size of a pinhole when i pass urinc
e my penis forms a bubble shaped probably due to the size of the hole and not enough urine can pass out..

secondly i can feel my penis head but i cannot pull my foreskin back due again to the size of my pee hole. i think this is skin attached to my penish head and this litle hole. it seems to me that i need the hole bigger but why is it like this is this common disorder and what can be done to fix it it leaves me very depressed at time and would really like to fins out more about is disorder please help

please help! :-(

its not particularly common no, i have the same problem tho, you should try stretching the hole at the end, and eventually it will get big enough for you to retract your foreskin properly

so what did you do mark to get it sorted?

ts not sorted for me yet, i'm still doing the stretching methods, seems theres no quick fix without surgery

the stretching methods are stupid because of the size of the pee hole its about the size of a pin hole there is no way anything could fit threw it,

GO TO THE DOCTOR. If your depressed and scared about an obviously normal problem and don't know what to do, GO see your GP and ask him/her. Its embaressing but its more embaressing to have an abnormal sex life!

hello im nearly 16 and my foreskin is a bit tight . i am able to pull it back so my penis head is out when i am not erect but my penis head is sesnsitive and when i push the skin it goed over the penis head completly and it is quite hard to pull it back. i am only able to do this when not erect , shall i do excercises to make my foreskin looser , and do you guys think that the best way is to get circumcised although i am against the idea of circumcision.
p.s what i have been doing is pulling the foreskin back so the penis head can be seen and leaving it like that, although at times this can be uncomfortable as the penis head is quite senseitive.

heyy before yoou erect pull your for skin back and then get an erection keep doing this it will not stretch your hole because this is a hole witch can not become above it orginal side and you can cause you self harm xox you should be pulling your foreskin back once a month and washing under your penuis head other wise by the age of 20 it will go hard n you will have to have surgery xox

I had this problem when I was about 6or 8 and had surgery to have it fixed and am great now accept the stitch marks where they stitched me back together but it is a small price to pay rather that have to be an elephant truck the rest of your life. I don't know why any normal person wouldn't go ahead and get their child circumcised

today i was in shower and i had the same problem so i got my penis "half erect" and started to stretch it back and it worked for the first time, dont know if it helped but im glad im not the only 1 with the same prob

I also was getting very worried about that but today in the shower i got my penis "half erect" and tried it then and i got it halfway n then sort of worried and pulled it back i dont know if that can help you but i reccomend it .

speedy,

i have exactly the same thing that you describe, like exact, and when i pee the bell fills like a waterbomb. Im was also kinda getting depressed about it heaps, but i was like to my parents, "I have to go to the doctor, and i dont wanna talk about it" and they were like wateva.

im going to the doctor in a couple of days so ill tell you what he told me when that happens.

but yeh it like dosnt retract at all. It doesnt hurt or anything, but when i get an erection the skin just stretches.

oh and i masturbate all the time and its not to do with strechting.

I WILL COMMENT AGAIN ON THIS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS ON WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID TO ME!

i also read somewhere on a blog, that its this rear thing that about 1/200 kids get. but i wasnt positive it was the same thing we have.

Dude, yes you can, have you ever seen "kids in a sandbox?"

Any update on this since?