hi, im 15 and i am 16 in a few weeks, i am concerned about my penis, never before though, i only recently retracted my foreskin at this age i know its wierd, iv only started to clean it, it doesnt smell or anything, but what i am really concerned is that the foreskin doesnt retract all the way behind the bell, it gets near to behind the bell and to a certain point, it luks like the inner foreskin is stuck on the bell? its like there a layer of skin from my bell that conncets on to the inner foreskin? what the heck is it? i dont know what it should look like normally but browsing the interent i have found nothing that looks like this, there is only a slight slit where a tiny bit of my forskin isnt connected... will someone please help!

i really need some help on this, im getting abit paranoid about this lol but it just concerns me not unable u retract the skin behind the head the worst thing is it looks like the inner foreskin is bonded to the head, please help, i will very much appreciate it thanx

I got the same thing, exept mine doesnt go back @ all... well may-b the 1st cm, but then I can see a peice of skin attached to the head. Its been driving me nuts too.

You probably have a condition called frenulum breave. Frenulum is a piece of tissue that connects foreskin and head of penis. If this piece of tissue is too short, it may be restricting foreskin movement. This is called frenulum breave and if it causse too much trouble, it could be fixed in a procedure called frenuloplasty, which is nothing radical and is not a major procedure. In this procedure, tight frenulum is slightly cut and prolonged, so that foreskin could start moving.

If you don’t have it fixed, you may be experiencing problems once you start having sex. The tight frenulum could tear and bleed from the tear and it may hurt but would heal in a few days. However, next time you have sex, the tearing may repeat.

You may not experience problems during masturbation, because you can manipulate how much foreskin you retract. It is different with sex because you will have no influence over how much foreskin is retracted.

You could see a urologist and see if there was a solution to your problem.

well i think this happened to me when i was younger about 13 and i just pulled it back (in the bath) not all in one day bit but by bit the joining part seperated if you get me, i mena you probably shouldnt do it but it worked for me

i got exactly the same thing as you man im 15 years old and my inner foresking is stuck to my bell. The strange thing is its only on the left side of my penis. I really want this to fix by its self and not have an operation :-(

yer its on my left side aswell its bloody anoying because my penis looks small and when i leave my foreskin retracted and get an erection my head looks like its going to explode with huge amount of pressure... y wont it come off or ripp off... i dont mind the pain and i would rather do it myself but im scared lol

this condition u claim to be same as me is that inner foreskin is like attached to the TOP of the bell and not bottom?

i hope one day it will jus rip off, like that guy sed in the bath

I think I have the same Issue but I will explain mine.

My right side is loose and fine and I can pull that sie al lthe way with now pain or discomfot but the left side when I pull it down past the shaft the left side is alot tighter and will not go down as far resulting in my Penis "bowing". Also when I have a full erection the Penis traps the Foreskin underneath the dead causing it to become massive and red. it nromally takes almost an hour besofe it becomes soft enough to roll back up on its own. I peronsally do not want a Medical Procedure done but I also don't want to have and health problems can any offer and thing I can try to get the left side to release I mean if the right side is normal does it mean istill have the condition for am I just weaken the right side by the way I have pulled on it my whole life?

yeah I think mines a bit short and i was engaging in a sexual activity and I kept my hips down from the pain if I pushed them up but at ejaculation I put my hips up and it ripped a bit, its healed but it was mucho embarrasing. I think the rip made it a bit longer though:P

I am 13, and have this problem. i did what the boy in the bath did yesturday, it worked the innerforeskin did come back a bit but it hurt a bit so i stopped. the next day (topday) i decided to search the internet and found this forum, then i found this explanation:

When a boy is born, the inner layer of the foreskin is normally stuck to the glans and the foreskin cannot be pulled back (retracted). As the boy grows, the inner skin separates and the opening becomes more elastic so that by the time he is fully grown he should be able to retract it without discomfort. Some boys can do this by the time they are three to four years of age. Others may not be able to do this until puberty. As the foreskin separates, dead skin cells form collections of white material under the foreskin (smegma) which may look like cysts. This is normal.

I think it is good, but i am still going to check every day, and try an pull it back a little until it hurts to much.

hope this helps

Hey fellas i have exactly the same thing, been worrying my ass off for ages. So does it just remove itself naturally?

Well im 14 and i just started pulling it back .. my foreskin was always so tight but its okay now and im experiencing the same problem but i had it all over my bell.. i just ripped it off with not much pressure and now i can pull it all the way over the bell.. :-D its a little hurtfull but its well worth it :-D I have only one connection left .. im working on this :-D (Y) --
But I have another question .. im wondering, im 14 and my penis is still so childish .. i just started getting hairs and i get spirms but my penis doesnt get big or thick ... is that normal, some of my friend who i think that are less mature than me have all got matured penisees:D help plz

i am 14
i can when my penis is hard pull my forskin past my bell
my penis is 6 inchs and it only hurts a bit, but the girls love to see it

look guys iv had the operation done to fix mine. i had the exact same problem but now its fine and it heals in about 3 days so its worth geting it done properly

thanks man im about to turn 13 and i see the white stuff you talking about i'm gunna try a little more each day