Hi, Im 13 and uncircumcised. When older i am planning on having it done, But for now, Is there an effective way to keep the foreskin behind the glans for long periods of time?

Can anyone help?

Also, Is it safe?

Do as I did when I was about 13! I fould i the forskin behind the edge of the penishead and the skin only covered halfway. I felt like an adult. Nowadays the skin always is behind. I don´t like a lot of skin covering.

?

That's right. Don't worry, be happy. I pulled this message about the same topic from another forum:

Re: Asian Foreskin Story
I guess they don't see (circumcision) as necessary. For
them it is normal that the glans will be uncovered
after puberty, so what's the fuss? And if it's not,
that's when they think about circumcision.
A close acquaintance of mine is south-east asian
by origin and he told me that he retracted his
foreskin just once - about age 12 - and that's where
it stayed ever since. To him that's just the natural
thing to do. Is it paraphimosis? I don't know and
never will - we're both married family men.
--James

-------------------------------------------------

Note: My brother, cousin and I, and others we have met
or heard about later on, did the same thing. But some
of us think it would be better to start earlier, just
as soon as the foreskin is readily retractable.
Mothers, if for whatever reason you are going to delay
or avoid circumcision for your son, consider this cost-
less, painless and totally reversable alternative which
provides all of the same benefits.
Do him an important favor and help him get his foreskin
pulled back off the penis head at the earliest possible
age.
--Charles II

To keep it pulled back i pull it all the way back then roll it to the base of my glans so as the skin makes a fold at he base of my glans ive kept it like this 4 ages it works well with the odd adjustment

I have a 7" penis uncut,when soft it hangs at 4". The foreskin does not cover the head of my penis at any time, as it does not seem to stay over the glans which are bigger than the shaft of my penis. Is there any way I could make the foreskin stay over the end of my penis?

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/video/prepuce.html
do resperach before you get cut. You will reduce your pleasure as well as destroy 20,000 nervers and other things

Guest wrote:

Yes stretching the foreskin will make it longer look up foreskin restoration there are some manual stretching methods that will do this quite well and you can streacth it to any length

At circlist.org/cfeelcut.html or /feelcut.html or something like that. Guys have used many many tricks to keep loose or long foreskins under control and pulled back off the penis head. Try a couple of rubber bands, looped together to make a figure 8. Put one loop around the ball sack and the other over the retracted foreskin at the penis head to hold it in place. Also try those stretchy bands that girls hold ponytails with. Place it around the penis shaft just behind the head, to hold back the foreskin.
Anything that keeps it retracted for prolonged periods helps encourage the penis head to stretch out, and then the rim of the head helps "trap" the foreskin behind it.