Im 17, virgin. I cannot retract foreskin. No, not because its too tight. It is very tight but i know to train this by stretching over time. The problem is when i retract to about 1/4 the way down the head. There is a very very small bridge of skin connecting the underneath of the head of my penis, to the actual foreskin itself. Once i stretch to about 1/4 way down the head, this small bridge of skin becomes fully stretched, and i cannot pull any further otherwise it WILL rip. This means i can pull the foreskin back with no problems over the top of the head that i can see, but the underneath gets stuck because of the skin holding it in place underneath. Picture a diagonally-retracted foreskin.. This skin holds it in place after practically no retraction on underneath and not even the glands can be revealed. I am now very desperate and practically refuse to see a doctor. Any help with this would be appreciated more than you can believe. Please help me.

don't you bother to read the other posts - this has already been discussed recently 8-|

As you describe it seems that you have skin a bridge, or adhesion. Sometimes you can separate the two skins just by tugging, but if it is sensitive, that is too difficult. Oils, baby oil or olive oil, can help if the glans is very sensitive.
Now here is the way to separate it. About 4 or 5 times a day, put saliva (spit) on the area where the skin is connected. and pull back on the foreskin sort of trying to pull it apart, but not enough to hurt it. Two reasons why your saliva is effective: First, it contains enzymes that disolve the adherent that is holding the skins together. Second, your saliva is alkaline while your penis end and urine is acidic. You can test it with litmus paper. Urine turns the paper red and saliva turns the paper blue. And an alkaline environment will allow the skins to separate. It may take a few days to separate, but it is worth it. I had several cases of this recently. Let us know when you get the skin separated. Ricky

Thanks, i will have a go. But i must say before i try.. It doesnt seem like it will just detach.. it doesnt look simply stuck on, it looks more like its actually grown together via this small thin bridge of skin and resultantly it looks and feels initially like quite a strong skin connection.. like not much (other than some kind of tool) would cut it.. Yes it is very sensitive :'( I will try what you said. Thanks.

P.S My name is Ricky too if you want to refer to me as that.

What you're describing is normal. It will detach of it's own accord sometime soon. Mine did somewhere around your age. I initially thought I had damaged it with too much enthusiasm during masturbation.

yes, i have a similar issue and do not know what to do. why did they not fix this at birth, i dont know. i took a girl to the prom and the bridge you refer to tore and bled al over her dress; we didnt know who was bleeding, it was scarey. it was me. she went home, what a disaster. i think a doc needs to snip it, do not do it yourself, i havent gone to a doc either but surely thats the best bet, a must, i would assume. this must be a common issue. i thought i was the only one....good luck, but go to a doctor is my thoughts. course if the girl is not too tight it doesnt hurt you as much; but if the girl is tight then its tight on you..right, ........its a poor medical proceedure at birth, the doc forgot or wasnt trained properly........is my belief.........

i have the same thing.. i have two of them, both sides of the head o.O the one is tiny, the other quite big.. i kinda learned to live with it, but should i see the doctor? is it serious? o.O

Are you sure the spit method will work? Anyone tried it succesfully? :-) Looks like its real skin with nerves etc., not something that can be thorn apart.. but what do I know? Please respond :-) :-D

i used to have a skin bridge just like you were describing
i dont know about you but i have a foreskin
when you pull at it, it would show a little piece of skin that gets white due to the tugging
all i did was close my eyes and pull hard one day
next thing i knew most of the skin bridge was gone
throughout that week i was tugging at it in the shower
and it eventually came off
i hope this helps guys
p.s. if you do this dont be scared of the tear
it heals by itself

I have the same thing that you are describing but i cant see it comming off or ripping. It hurts to pull it back more than the bridge of skin allows and i dont want to rip it like others have said to try for fear of pain. Do all men have the foreskin pulled back, and is it strage if it doesn't go all the way back. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Thanks for all the tips
im 14 and i have the same I did have a small bridge half way down the head
when i eventually Got enough courage to pull it of it just revealed that
the whole bottom part of the head was attatched, recently i pulled a small section of
it of now its really sensitive and is really red

any sugestions? ?

i have a brige on skin on the top of my peins

Hi my names Mike & i'm uncut man. I'm 19 now, but I was 12 or 13 when the skin around my head ripped off. Mine was attached all the way around the rim of the glans. I had no idea that it ripped off. It ripped the first time I masterbated. It stung quite good for a few days, but it never rly bled. My question is, is it normal that it left little ridge lines that stick half a mm all the way around the bottom rim of the glans ?

Same thing to me but awhile ago it ripped and is now healed idk if it can be undone? or should i see a doctor

Are you sure? If it does then great, I'm only 14 so hopefully I have nothing to worry about?