Couldn't find what you looking for?


I m 17 yr old nd i wnt to ask that my foreskin is ripped of when i m doing sex with mha girlfrnd 3 dayz before nd its start bleeding nd nw my skin is nt going dwn it goes only to da head nd whn i try to pull it down it strt any one plzzz tell me wat cn i do fr it.....


Hi Sunny,

Did your frenulum, the little strip of skin between the foreskin and the glans tear? It is common.

If it doesn't heal shortly, see a urologist. They can evaluate you and determine what needs to be done to fix it. This is their area of expertise.

Hope it helps.