can a guy bleed his first time having sex? i had sex with my boyfriend and it was his first time. is it true that some guys do bleed a little bit?

They may bleed but not like we do due to hymen rupture. They may have problems with their foreskins that are too tight or their frenulum too short. Short frenulum prevents foreskin from moving and when the guy inserts his penis into vagina, foreskin retracts. If the frenulum is short, it may burst and a guy may bleed. This is actually quite uncomfortable and painful and may take a few days to heal.
Also, if he has foreskin problems, he may have to do some stretching, otherwise he may always hurt and bleed during intercourse and that’s not fun at all.

stretching.. how so?

well im a dude. i've never been circumcised and i never retracted my penis until i was about 14.

for me it wasn't necessary to retract my foreskin to jerk it so i never did.

but then when i was getting ready to have sex i started to skin it back. at first, i could only do this when my sh*t was flacid, but i would get and erection and try and skin it back just a little bit at a time.

it would get sore and stuff and i would have to wait a couple days, but eventually i could piss and stuff with it retracted no problem. then eventually i could retract it when it was erect, but it was still painful. (not horribly, more uncomfortable than anything)

i did this when i felt comfortable and then eventually i masturbated with some lube and sh*t while retracted, and this was the ultimate test for me. i tugged on my frenulum too, just enough every day to make it sore. it never bled or anything extreme though.

basically it is a giant pain in the ass, and it takes a long time, but it is achievable with patience and comittment. my penis is still more comfortable when it is not retracted, but i know that sex will be better if i get it to be comfortable when retracted.

and no i'm not like 16, i'm 20 and i have not have had sex with my girlfriend yet. i know this was pretty graphic and detailed, but i wish someone had addressed it to me when i was going through with it.

one last thing, throughout this process, i may have rushed it a bit and now i have like a bulging vien thing on the head of my penis. i don't know if it is bad or not, but it's there, so just take your time i guess.

ok so i never had any problems pulling back the foreskin but when i was about 14 i pulled on it a lill too hard and like some of the skin that was leading to my penis head ripped and it bled like a mofo and my erection died, at the time i was scared and didn't know what to do so the first thing i did was i got some gause and wrapped it then i put a sandwich bag over it so it wouldn't bled all over the place after a couple of days it got better till it finally healed and when it healed i noticed that i could actually pull the skin further back but i also noticed there was this bump like vein on the foreskin i though it would go away it never did. it never caused me any pain at all. i am 18 now and since i got with my new girlfriend well we like to have sex a lot and yesterday we kinda had really ruff sex and in the morning as i was urinating i noticed a spot on my penis about an inch in diameter. the spot looks really dark it it is right on top of where the vein bump was. i think the vein popped and the spot is just blood with no where to go it dosent hurt but i just worries me should i be scarred ?

***edited by moderator***graphic pics not allowed***

Francisco. No. There is no need to be worried. It is most like just and under-skin bruise that is forming around the vein. No worries. :-)

I have just masterbated and started to bleed but i dont know why any anwsers ? 8-|

Where exactly is it that you're bleeding? I think that you might want to see a doctor about that because men are not meant to bleed during sex. I hope that you're able to see a doctor as soon as possible. have you gone to one yet? Let me know how you're doing and give me an update okay?

how much time does it take to heal. when u have sex for the first time and you bleed????? i hope it not a major problem :(

I had no idea guys could bleed from sex too. When my boyfriend and I first had sex, he was having a little trouble getting it in. It wasn't his first time having sex, but it was his first time without a condom. I figured I'd help him out and pulled him. It wasn't until we finished that we noticed the blood. I thought I'd had my period or something, but later he realized that it was from him. He's uncircumcised, and apparently I got too rough with it and pushed his foreskin all the way back in one swift motion. He said he noticed a little pain, but was too caught up in the moment to really pay much attention. It took him a few days to heal, and I felt pretty bad about it, but he's actually glad it happened because it is no longer a problem. There was a lot of blood, but that probably varies (it was probably my fault :3) Either way, he's fine now, so I'd recommend just getting it over with like we did.

hey everything like that happen to me but only thing is that i didnt bleed but got this burnning, can u help me out their??????????

Im A Guy & It Happened To Me too. I Started Bkeeding But Iwas Caught Up I Kept Going. Then When We Stopped.We Noticed The Blood. & It Was From My Penis. Soo What Do Yiu Guys Recommend? Will It Heal Back ?

hey dude, i was 19. just for days back i had sex with my girlfriend. after inserting my penis. i was going on for 10 seconds i didnt see that i was bleeding my penis. you said was right, the skin has streched and got bleeding. how to do streching help me dude. i had another weekend. she understood last time coz of bleeding.

I'm 15 and I never used to pull my for skin back until I was about 12-13 when I noticed it was tight, when I was 14 I got tossed off by someone and they went back really quickly and it ripped in about 3 places and bled quite a bit but ever since I have have had white soft scares there it is like dead skin almost because I can get rid off that white skin really easily with my nail it sounds bad but it really isn't is the realty thing I can do to stp these scars cause they grow back with in a day, also it is still hard to pullback I can do it but it is uncomfortable

any help

bro it was my first time and im only a teen and when i inserted it i was good i kept going going then it started hurting but i didnt pay it no mine then it felt bad something burst then i stop