About 2 months ago me and my boyfriend had sex and he felt a sharp pain and his foreskin had ripped slightly from the head of the penis and there was alot of blood! We did not have sex for a while so that it would heal but almost every time we go to have sex now it is like it had ripped again and he starts bleeding! Is it because my vagina is too tight and the foreskin is being pulled back to far!?? We really dont know what to do and i have tried to read similar problems but i am still confused about a possible solution to this! Can u recomend any medication to heal my boyfriends penis or is it best that he goes to see a doctor??????

It would be best to see a doctor to see what the exact problem is. There are two possible options. His frenulum (a tissue that connects the head and foreskin) may be too short and preventing foreskin from retracting all the way. If this is the case, when the foreskin tries to retract during sex, frenulum tihgtnes and ruptures causing a lot of pain and bleeding and it may take some time to heal and it occurs every time retractions occurs.
The reason this doesn’t happen with masturbation is because he can easily manipulate the foreskin and decide how much to retract. During sex, he can’t do that and foreskin goes all the way down rupturing frenulum.
Another possible cause is phimosis. It is a condition in which foreskin can’t be retracted because it is stuck at the head and cannot be pulled down. He would most likely have problems with masturbation as well.
So, in order to realize what it really is and get an appropriate treatment, your boyfriend should see an urologist.

No, it's not a problem with you. He might have what is called phimosis, which means his foreskin is too tight and hardened at the tip and can't stretch out to retract smoothly. Most people do stretching exercises to cure this (just gradually pull down on the foreskin and try to get it to retract - you'll find lots of tips if you search online). His condition sounds a little more serious since he was bleeding a lot, then it healed, then it bled again. He might have scar tissue formed now and that will make the condition worse.

So the best advice I can give is for him to go see the doctor and ask about a corticosteroid cream he can use to help loosen the tip of his foreskin. He'll need to apply the cream and then stretch the skin out until it is able to retract.

If that is not the problem, then like Lucky said, it's a problem with the frenulum and he might need a minor surgery to fix it. Actually this is more likely, since he was bleeding a lot...

So sorry, you won't be able to have sex until his condition is fixed, or it will just get worse.

is blood bad for my partner

I agree... you should see a doctor..... And have it circumcised...... I think that's the only solution as well